I just love figs, cacao and vanilla. So much great antioxidant, magnesium and fibrous love. With a natural sweeteness that satisfies every sweet tooth.
1 1/2 cups cacao butter
2 tsp vanilla bean powder ( I use 180nutrition organic vanilla)
2 tsp cacao powder ( I use 180nutrition organic cacao)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp organic stevia (optional)
2 tbsp coconut flakes, crushed
6 fresh figs
- Place a bowl on top of a saucepan filled with boiled water. Melt cacao butter, cacao, cinnamon and vanilla in the bowl until liquefied.
- Add stevia and stir through.
- Take off heat and leave aside to cool.
- Crush coconut flakes with your hand and sprinkle at the base of a silicone cup tray.
- Place fresh figs in each cup and pour cacao butter mix in the cups and around the figs.
- Place in freezer for one hour.
- Remove from freezer and let defrost for 30minutes before enjoying.