Dr. Julie Greenberg is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Registered Herbalist RH(AHG) who specializes in integrative dermatology. She is the founder of the Center for Integrative Dermatology, a holistic clinic that approaches skin problems by finding and treating the root cause. Dr. Greenberg holds degrees from Northwestern University, Stanford University and Bastyr University. She lectures at naturopathic medical schools and speaks at conferences across the U.S. on the topics of hair, skin and nails. Dr. Greenberg is the Program Chair for the Naturopathic & Integrative Dermatology Series on LearnSkin.com, a 20 course CE program for doctors that discusses evidence-based alternative approaches to treating dermatological conditions.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
In this episode we cover
- How common is acne? Are we only seeing it in teenagers?
- Why can acne occur in perimenopausal/menopausal individuals and even neonates
- The different types of acne
- What drives acne
- How is mTOR pathway involved and what is the influence of the gut
- Diagnostics and strategies practitioners can use to support the those experiencing acne
- And so much more