Helen Marshall is a certified primal health coach and founder of the grain free food range, Primal Alternative. Helen also hosts the primal alternative podcast on the wellness couch.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Or Stitcher (Android)
Faced with a chronic health crisis, Helen returned to a diet of plant and animals to reclaim her health. She ditched grains, sugar and seed oils and embraced sunshine, sleep, nature and connection.
Helen has created a range of primal alternatives to foods people love such as pizza, bread, cookies and lollies. Making going grain free easy.
Helen was inspired to franchise her successful baking business so that other women with a passion for clean living could start their own business, doing what they love and make a difference in their community.
In this episode
- What is the Primal Alternative
- How certain dietary changes have altered Helen's life
- How primal is different to paleo
- What the principles of the Primal Alternative are
- Who are Helen's products designed for
- The biggest challenges families face when it comes to nutrition
- What Helen’s biggest challenges were creating the products and business overall
TAKE CONTROL of your digestive and overall health today. Schedule your online consultation or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.