Dr Pribyl is the Senior Scientist and Research Officer with biotech company Microba, a leader in the analysis of the gut microbiome. She has expertise in human microbiome research, microbiology, and stress physiology in fish.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
She also has a passion for science communication to support science informed decision making. Dr Pribyl received her PhD in Fisheries Science in 2010 from Oregon State University, was a National Research Council Postdoctoral Fellow, and was a CCST Science & Technology Policy Fellow before moving to Australia in 2015 where she started working at the Australian Centre for Ecogenomics at the University of Queensland in the area of the human microbiome. She has presented at many conferences and seminars to science and laymen audiences.
Microba is offering the Love And Guts listener $50 off your first gut microbiome, Microba Insights stool test.
All you need to do is schedule in an initial naturopathy | nutrition consultation with me and I will provide you with a code to use to receive your special offer. During this consultation I will run through your microbiome insights report when the results are in
I would hurry though as this offer only lasts until June the 30th 2020.
In this episode we cover
- What discoveries/ advancements have been made in gut microbiome research so far
- The link between the gut microbiome and disease
- Factors that influence the gut microbiome
- Where gut microbiome research is headed
- What is happening in the therapeutics space and when will we start to see microbiome-based therapeutics
- How you can get $50 off your first Microba Insights Gut Microbiome test. Offer expires June 30th 2020 (see details in show notes)
- And so much more
- To take advantage of the special offer and receive $50 off your first Microba Insights test schedule in an initial naturopathic | nutrition consultation with me
- Microba Insights
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.