Alexx Stuart is an educator and change agent who founded Low Tox Life in 2010 after seeing the lack of transparency in our food system, personal care and cleaning products. She's built a movement that's non-judgmental, positive and says low tox peeps are a force to be reckoned with! A columnist for Wellbeing magazine, she is also a sought-after speaker and consultant to businesses committing to change for good.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
I had to get Alexx Stuart back on the cast to talk about how why we might want to consider lowering our toxic load and how she has made going low tox in our environment easy.
In this episode we cover
- What’s the biggest challenges or fears that people have for going Low Tox
- How can toxins in our environment affect our brain
- How going low tox supports fertility and our babies
- Why we should seriously consider going low tox in our makeup choices
- How long some of these toxins stay in the body and how we can help the body along in the removal process
- We discuss common misconceptions about what we believe to be low tox items
I highly highly highly recommend this program.
As I mentioned before Alexx has created a program called Go Low Tox that makes transitioning into living a low tox life ridiculously easy for people like myself who do not have the time to research and test many different brands.
I can not thank Alexx and her team enough for creating such a program which has helped to improve the quality of my family and my life as well as the many patients I have sent her way and I’m sure it will for you to.
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.