Dr. Allison Siebecker is a professor of Advanced Gastroenterology, an international lecturer, researcher, award-winning author, and the 2021 lifetime achievement Borborygmus award recipient from the Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians. Dr. Siebecker has specialized in SIBO since 2010, is a SIBO patient herself, and is a pioneer of integrative SIBO treatments and education, including her free educational website siboinfo.com
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
In this episode we cover
- New Hydrogen Sulphide Research - including testing, symptom picture, treatment etc
- H2S research registry (please submit your H2S cases here for research)
- Allison's thoughts on the title Intestinal Methanogen Overgrowth versus methane SIBO
- The link between mould and tough cases of SIBO
- We discuss biofilm disruptors - are we using the correct ones?
- and so much more
- Join me for the Next Steps for Treating Tough SIBO Masterclass Summit
- The SIBO Recovery Roadmap for patients
- The SIBO Pro Course for practitioners
- H2S SIBO Registry (please submit your H2S cases here for research)
- Biofilm Phase-2 Enhanced Free Webinar by Dr. Anderson
- BetterMe Tea
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.