Angela is a Naturopathic clinician and mother of two beautiful children. She has been in clinical practice specialising in women’s and children’s health, hormones and fertility for over 24 years. When it comes to fertility, Angela has remarkable success helping hundreds of couples to overcome their fertility hurdles and reclaim their dream of parenthood. Angela is widely published in this area.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Angela takes a comprehensive and highly personalised approach, utilising pathology testing, clinical analysis and diagnostic insight to understand and decipher your needs and design the best approach to treatment for you. Angela uses medical pathology as a means to provide evidence before acting on treatment, which shifts the practice of naturopathy from an intuitive art to a practical and evidence-based science. Angela has completed extensive advanced training and is a sought-after university lecturer, keynote speaker, author and educator to her peers worldwide.
In this episode we cover
- What the challenges are that couples face when it comes to fertility
- The best way to assess ovarian reserve
- The role of mitochondria in fertility
- The investigations Angela does for couples wishing to fall pregnant, especially after the age of 40
- Angela’s cut off age for when she would not take on fertility clients and if there are any exceptions to this rule
- Nutritionals, herbs and lifestyle measures that Angela find’s herself recommending often
- And so much more
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.