Self-proclaimed bliss followers, they quit their full time government desk jobs in July 2014 to pursue their passion of bringing health and happiness to the lives of others.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Since then they’ve created the number 1 mobile recipe App Get Merry, published the healthy cookbooks Make It Merry and Get Merry, host the #GetMerry podcast as well as created MerryBody: an online yoga, pilates and body positive studio.
Every year they help over 1.5 million women through their products and programs, with a mission to live in a world where women finally accept, love and respect their bodies.
Making the move up to Australia’s sunny Gold Coast from their hometown of Canberra, the real life sisters and business partners love all that nature has to offer, a great cup of coffee, yoga, pilates and good conversation.
In this episode we cover
- How have they become so resilient in business and in life
- The impact that being lively, kind and positive has been in business.
- What living in alignment means to them
- If they've had any big lessons in business that has shaped who they are today for the better
- How they manage to work together and still remain close friends
- Why they developed an online platform for pilates and yoga and who it’s for
- And of course we get into loads of other bits too
I just love these ladies. It's hard not to be influenced by their infectious playfulness and generosity. It's an absolute bonus that they create some kick arse meals too.
- Merrymaker Sisters Website
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.