Bernadette is a birth-lover, midwife, personal trainer, author, wide, mother and creator of Core and Floor Restore. She has worked across Australia and internationally from big-city hospitals to remote Aboriginal communities to tiny pacific islands. She is passionate about every woman finding their own ability to use their bodies and minds to their greatest ability in all aspects of life. She believes strengthening your core and pelvic floor is fundamental for a healthy and strong body.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
I really do wish I had more time with B and she was such a delight to chat with, open , honest, intelligent and fun. I cannot recommend her programs enough. I’m currently undertaking one now to support my core postpartum and loving it.
In this episode we cover
- Bernadette’s inspiring story
- What the core and pelvic floor encompasses
- Challenges women face when it comes to their core
- What Diastasis Recti is, how to prevent it and how to treat it
- The dangers of getting back into exercise too quickly after birth
- What we can do on a day-to-day basis to structurally support our core
- How to baby-wear correctly
- B’s thoughts on belly wrapping
- And so much more
- Core & Floor Restore
- Core & Floor programs
- Get 20% off Core & Floor Programs until 7th September 2020. Use code love20
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.