Bianca Maree is a specialist Accredited Dietitian and Lead Microbiome Coach at Microba, with an expertise in managing food intolerances associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). She is passionate about furthering our understanding of how the microbiome and other lifestyle factors can impact IBS sufferers, and how an integrative approach is required to better manage this condition.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Microba is offering the Love And Guts listener $50 off your first gut microbiome, Microba Insights stool test.
All you need to do is schedule in an initial naturopathy | nutrition consultation with me and I will provide you with a code to use to receive your special offer. During this consultation I will run through your microbiome insights report when the results are in. I would hurry though as this offer only lasts until June the 30th 2020.
In this episode we cover
- What are the main causes of IBS and how common is it
- What Bianca notices in an IBS patient’s microbiome analysis results
- How testing the microbiome may be helpful in patients with IBS
- The consequences of someone staying on a low FODMAP diet for too long
- What should someone who is listening to this podcast do if they have IBS and are unsure of what to do next
- What Bianca think’s is the ideal human diet from a microbiome health perspective with the knowledge we have so far
- Top tips to support a healthy gut microbiome
- And so much more
- To take advantage of the special offer and receive $50 off your first Microba Insights test schedule in an initial naturopathic | nutrition consultation with me
- Microba Insights
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.