Chloe is a Sydney based Naturopath specialising in autoimmune health, fertility, gut & thyroid support. Chloe’s personal experience with autoimmunity set her on a path to better understand how the immune, gut and nervous system come together to create a perfect storm for autoimmune disease development.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Over the past 10 years working in the health & wellness industry, Chloe has worked as a clinician, health writer & educator, facilitating programs and researching immune dysregulation.
As a qualified Naturopath and yoga instructor, Chloe is also completing a Master’s of Biomedical Science in her endeavour to marry the mainstream medicine understanding of health with holistic naturopathic care.
In this episode we cover
- What Inflammatory bowel disease is and how it differs from IBS
- The difference between Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis
- Drivers of these diseases and why are they so difficult to treat
- Go to herbs for supporting IBD patients
- Other conditions that may occur alongside IBD
- How gut microbiome testing can be useful to support treatment
- Other investigations that may be carried out to diagnose IBD if suspected
- And so much more
- Chloe Turner website
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.