Poo Whipserer Illustrations created by Joel Tarling and generated in my brain 🙂
This podcast episode is part 3.5 of the Constipation Series
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Meals are naked without herbs and spices. Herbs and spices accentuate the taste of meals and support our digestive system, by assisting breakdown and absorption of foods. Herbs and spices are also amazing in that they help reduce the side effects of the toxicity and inflammation that occurs when we don’t eliminate our bowels daily.
Using herbs and spices with all of your meals daily is a ridiculously easy way to improve bowel movements. Add two or more herbs and spices to every meal, even your smoothies and choose organic herbs and spices wherever possible to avoid toxin and heavy metal contamination.
- How herbs and spices support digestive function
- Which ones I recommend specifically for healthy bowel function and elimination
- How to get more into your day
- Schedule a consultation to help you regulate poor digestive behaviour
- Bowel loving recipes laced with herbs and spice action
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.