Constipated Poo People Illustrations created by Joel Tarling and generated in my brain 🙂
This podcast episode is part 3.3 of the Constipation Series
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Today you are going solo with me, Lynda G a naturopath, nutritionist and yoga enthusiast with an intense and awkward interest in bowel movements and one who specialises in all things digestive health.
- What protein is
- Why its important
- The link between protein, constipation and poor digestive function
- How much we require daily
- Where to find quality sources
- How to get enough protein if you are a vegetarian
- So much more
- Schedule a consultation to help you regulate poor digestive behaviour
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.