Constipated Poo People Illustrations created by Joel Tarling and generated in my brain 🙂
How does Plant Food impact digestive function and prevent constipation? Plant food is a major player in keeping the bowels clean and digestive function humming smoothly so why aren't we eating enough?
This podcast episode is part 3.4 of the Constipation Series
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
- What is fibre
- Why the bowels love plant food and fibre
- The most recognised benefits of fibre
- Where to find it
- What types to avoid if constipated
- How much daily
- I run through an example day laced with fibre
- Schedule a consultation to help you regulate poor digestive behaviour
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.