What is metabolism and how can you effectively lose weight and keep it off?
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician, author and expert in the realm of metabolism and self-development. He spent the last 25 years immersed in the study of strength and conditioning, hormonal metabolism and the psychology of change and success.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
He has written five books on metabolism, and co authored the exercise and sports nutrition chapters, of The Textbook Of Natural Medicine. Dr. Teta has recently started a new company, Jade Teta, LLC, that combines his medical and fitness knowledge with his expertise in self- development and mindset change.
In this episode we cover
- Just what is metabolism
- What the body weight set point is and why it's important to tame the body weight set point for long term, sustainable weight loss
- How to prevent weight gain
- How we can lower our set point and affect metabolism
- The importance of diet breaks as part of an effective weight loss program
- Are ketogenic diets the most effective way to achieve weight loss or can low fat believe or not be utilised in some
- What foods to avoid when we want to affect change in the set point and metabolism
- Factors other than food that impact our ability to lose fat or tweak our metabolism
- How we can adjust our mindset for healthy and effective weight loss
- Dr Jade Teta website
- TAKE CONTROL of your weight and overall health today. Schedule your online consultation or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.