How Do We Eat Like We Love Ourselves?
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Chara Caruthers is a passionate and outspoken advocate of the power of living your bliss. After years as a successful corporate engineer living in the fast paced environments of LA, New York, London and Sydney she stepped away from it all in order to live a more authentic life (with a little help from Ayurveda). She's a senior yoga teacher (E-RYT500), registered yoga therapist and Ayurvedic practitioner with a clear and powerful message: Know yourself, Love Yourself. She's also dedicated to empowering women to renew their vitality and live juicier more connected lives at any age.
In this episode we cover
- Why Chara moved away from the fast paced world of corporate engineering to the gentler and very different life of ayurvedic practice and yoga teaching
- What Ayurveda really wants us to know about ourselves
- How digestion runs the show
- Why observing the relationships we have with everything including ourselves is essential
- What Manda Agni is
- Ways to reduce digestive stagnancy on a nutritional and emotional level
- What eating like you love yourself means and how we can eat like we love ourselves
- And so much more
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.