How does hypnotherapy powerfully improve Functional Gut Disorders such as IBS?
Dr Jim Kantidakis is an Expert Gut-directed Psychologist & Clinical Hypnotherapist, and one of the first experts in Australia to use Psychological /Hypnotherapy treatment of individuals diagnosed with gastrointestinal problems. Jim has extensive expertise in the area, with over 10 years of experience. He is also the only known Psychologist to provide Psychological and Hypnotherapy treatment to children in paediatric gastroenterology in Australia.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
In this episode we cover
- What Gut Directed Hypnotherapy is and why Jim created The Gut Centre
- Where Gut Directed Hypnotherapy began and why
- How Gut Directed Hypnotherapy helps those with functional gut disorders
- Who else stands to benefit from this treatment
- If this therapy is useful in those experiencing SIBO and constipation
- How this therapy works and what a session involves
- And so very much more
- The Gut Centre
- The Talking Gut Podcast
- Gut Directed Hypnotherapy FAQ
- Review article: gut-directed hypnotherapy in the management of irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Feasibility and acceptability of esophageal-directed hypnotherapy for functional heartburn
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.