How do we rescript our lives if we feel numb to our experiences?
Kristen Noel is a writer, speaker, motivator, lemonade-maker and believer in all things possible. She is Editor-In-Chief of Best Self Magazine and blogs regularly for herself and others, including the Huffington Post.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
She has a personal mission to empower people to take charge of their own destinies, to write their next chapters and to tap into their best selves — no matter what hardships they have experienced. She is currently working on an inspirational memoir and creating live events and online offerings to help others jumpstart shift in their own lives.
In this episode we cover
- Why Kristen created The Best Self Magazine
- What the wake up call was that helped Kristen align herself with who she was supposed to be
- Kristen chats about the key things that helped her move toward a more aligned and purposeful direction
- Why it's important that we get accountable
- How someone can “shift, when they out of alignment
- How we can reinvent ourselves and why it's never too late to rescript our story
- And so much more
Kristen is offering us a 1 year FREE subscription to Best Self Magazine — all you need to do is use the following coupon. bestselfmedia.com/1yearfree
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.