As a women's health physiotherapist, author, yoga teacher and teacher trainer, experienced keynote speaker and founder of Sacred Women’s Business Coaching, Lisa believes that when women tap into their feminine wisdom, the feminine shift restores balance and equality and helps to heal our troubled world. She lives in a subtropical paradise near Byron Bay.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
In this episode we cover
- Why many women are disconnected or experience dampened sensation in the pelvic floor
- How this may present for someone
- Ways we can elevate our awareness of these areas
- How certain ways we move could potentially cause harm
- How to protect the pelvic floor in a yoga class
- Causes of Painful sex and how PFP can help
- How the pelvic floor can be impacted during peri menopause
- And so much more
Before we dive into this conversation I’m excited to announce that the Love & Guts show sponsor of the month is vital.ly. vital.ly is a digital platform, a professional health resource and a distribution service all in one. Vital.ly specialise in complementary medicines, education and distribute high-quality products. And now, Vital.ly has launched vital.ly Commons. Vital.ly Commons is a curated space where health professionals can learn the latest research and hear from colleagues in the practitioner community.
Some of the amazingly valuable features of Commons are;
- Practitioners can provide Clinical feedback and exchange ideas
- Attend webinars to learn more and earn CPE points
- Share inspiring community projects
- Exchange ideas and connect with your colleagues in a space custom built for practitioners within the complementary health profession
Given that all of my consultations are run online I have been personally using Vital.ly as my go to practitioner only supplement platform for a number of years. Mainly because my patients and I have access to a wide range of quality practitioner only supplementation without the stress of having to carry stock. Not to mention the delivery turnaround time is quick and the experience smooth.
It’s an added bonus that this platform now also supports health practitioners such as myself even further by providing quality education. I can not recommend vital.ly and the people behind its creation enough. To learn more simply go to vital.ly