Moira Bradfield, founder of Intimate Ecology clinical and education services, is a Naturopath, Acupuncturist and educator with over 18 years clinical experience. She has a passion for helping people experience optimal health in sustainable and sensible ways. Clinically she has a niche interest in recurrent vaginal infections, the vaginal microbiome and their associated impact in health and disease.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
In 2019 Moira is embarking on formal research with Griffith University as part of commencement of PhD studies in the area of the vaginal microbiome and conditions of vaginal dysbiosis.
In this episode we cover
- What Lichen Planus and Lichen sclerosus is and how are they different from one another
- What the drivers of these conditions are and the common signs and symptoms
- The link between lichen and autoimmune thyroid disease
- The difference between erosive, classic, and hypertrophic Lichen Planus
- The common conventional and holistic treatments for Lichen
- We discuss if Lichen can be cured
- And so much more
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.