Constipated Poo People Illustrations created by Joel Tarling and generated in my brain 🙂 This fella is The Smooth Crooner, the poo person we want to see often.
This episode is part 3 of the Constipation Series
Today you are going solo with me, Lynda G a naturopath, nutritionist and yoga enthusiast with an intense interest in bowel movements and one who specialises in all things digestive health.
This episode is part 3 of the Constipation Series - How to move for the intestinal tubes.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Rather than regurgitate all the ways in which we can resolve constipation in one hit...I will dive into one tool, tip or trick at a time. I am all for gaining a deeper understanding of the Why and believe it fuels the how much more powerfully.
- Why exactly is movement so beneficial for bowel function
- What types of movement work the digestive system
- How to get more movement effortlessly into our day
- Yin Yoga Sequence For Digestive Support
- Schedule a consultation to help you regulate poor digestive behaviour
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.