With over 30 years of research and scientific experience, Ross Pelton has turned his passion for educating people about their health and life extension into a legacy for thousands of clients around the world.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Ross Pelton is currently the Scientific Director for Essential Formulas, Inc, based in Dallas, TX. As a pharmacist, he is an expert on pharmaceutical drugs and their life-altering side effects. As a certified clinical nutritionist (CCN), he counsels clients on diet, nutrition and natural therapies for a wide range of health issues. As a health care professional, Ross helps clients and other healthcare professionals utilize and integrate natural therapies and life extension technologies into their lives and/or practices to achieve a healthier, longer life.
With over 30 years of research and scientific experience, Ross Pelton has turned his passion for educating people on health and life extension into a legacy for thousands of clients around the world. Whether its tackling tough subjects like Natural Therapies for Depression & Anxiety, Natural Therapies for ADD & ADHD, Preventing the Side Effects of Birth Control Pills and Natural Therapies for Sleep, Ross covers a myriad of subjects and speaks frankly about what you need to do naturally to take charge of your life.
In this episode we cover
- Exactly how the gut communicates with the brain and vice versa
- The effect of leaky gut, LPS on brain function
- What the science tells us about the link between the gut microbiome and mental health issues like depression and anxiety
- What the science says about cognition, concentration and traumatic brain injury
- Treatment methods that help to reverse, change or influence the gut microbiome in such a way that the brain will be positively influenced or changed
- What discuss ways to reduce LPS
- And so much more
- Natural Pharmacist Website
- Ros Pelton Salad Buzz
- The Pill Problem By Ross Pelton
- Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion Handbook
- Anatomy Of An Epidemic
- High Price
- Chasing The Scream
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.