Dr. Nicholas Meyer is a holistic biological general dentist with a special emphasis on the care and treatment of the chronic pain and inflamed patient. He practices in Scottsdale, Arizona. Employing physiologic principles and a whole smattering of high tech diagnostic and treatment equipment.
He has lectured nationally and internationally on topics of Holistic Dentistry. His recently released book: The Holistic Dental Matrix; How Teeth Can Control Your Health and Well-Being; is the world’s most definitive guide to holistic dentistry. Dr. Meyer is currently working on a clinical research project. The microbial relationship of infected jawbone lesions and general ill-being.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
In this episode we cover;
- What Holistic Dentistry and the Holistic Dental Matrix is
- How issues with our teeth and gums affect GI health
- What the health consequences of teeth grinding and snoring are
- What TMD or TMJ is and why we should care
- How problems in the TMD contribute to HPA dysregulation
- How nutrition affects our teeth, gums and overall oral cavity
- We go deep on mercury amalgams. Should we keep them in or remove them? Are there any safe levels of mercury in the body?
- We get into ozone therapy, fluoride and
- So much more
Find Dr Nicholas Meyer and his book The Holistic Dental Matrix here