Peter is a Musculo-Skeletal and Holistic Health Specialist whose focus is in helping clients get to the cause of unresolved pain and injuries (instead of treating symptoms only).
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
Peter offers manual therapy, which includes visceral (organ) manipulation, cranio-sacral therapy, lymphatic drainage, and injection techniques for pain resolution.
Stretches and exercises (from the renowned C.H.E.K. Institute) are frequently included, providing the individual with tools to assist their resolution process.
I tell you what I thoroughly enjoyed this chat with Peter and know I will get him back on again. Once you listen to this interview you will understand why.
In this episode we cover
- What visceral manipulation is and why mobility and motility are important
- Who it’s for
- How those with SIBO can benefit from its use
- The difference between scarring and adhesions and how visceral manipulation helps to break these down
- Instances where you would not use this therapy
- What we may experience while undergoing this therapy or even after therapy
- We chat about how organs carry emotions and trauma
- Peter shares an interesting and bizarre experience that occurred as a result of this treatment
- And so much more
- Peter currently practices at Levity Health
- The Barral Institute
- The Biology Of Belief By Bruce Lipton
- Molecules Of Emotion By Candace Pert
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.