Constipated Poo People Illustrations created by Joel Tarling and generated in my brain 🙂
Today you are going solo with me, Lynda G a naturopath and nutritionist with an intense interest in bowel movements and one who specialises in all things digestive health.
Listen to Love & Guts on iTunes
This episode will be part 1 of 3 podcast episodes on Understanding Constipation. The poo diaries or lack thereof…
Episode 2 what happens when we don't go regularly
Episode 3 will be what we can do about bowels that won't cooperate
In this episode
- The definition of constipation
- What the normal bowel behaviour is. How often should we go?
- Why we poo
- The different types of constipation
- Some causes | drivers to constipatio
- Check out the many articles and podcast interviews I've written or presented on this topic right here
- Schedule an online naturopathic | Nutrition consultation and start improving your digestive health
- BetterMe tea for healthy digestion and constipation
Not sure if seeing a Integrative Naturopath | Nutritionist is right for you? If you have questions about how a consultation is run and what to expect from a treatment plan schedule in 15 minutes to chat with me. The Q & A sessions are conducted over the phone and is a great way to establish if working with me is a good fit for you. Schedule your 15 minute Q & A here.
This episode is sponsored by BetterMe tea, a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion - assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.