- Does not create dependency
- Tastes great
- Does not cause cramping or pain
- Stimulates digestion and elimination
- Helps with weight loss
- Helps to calm excessive wind
- Soothes an irritated gut
- All organic ingredients
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF BetterMe
- Shake the sachet so that the cayenne pepper evenly distributes throughout the blend.
- Add 1 tsp BetterMe to 1 cup of boiled water.
- Let tea brew for 5 minutes.
- Don't forget the lemon. Enjoy BetterMe with 1/2 a fresh lemon (juice and flesh). Lemon also helps to promote regular bowel movements.
WHY DO WE NEED TO POO?
Its our body’s natural way of excreting waste, toxins and hormones.
The skin, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and bronchioles are also elimination organs but it is the bowel that is most abused and neglected.
WHAT ARE SOME CONSEQUENCES OF CONSTIPATION?
- Toxicity: we recycle our waste and hormone byproducts.
- Toxins and bacteria accumulate in the bowel. Food rots, ferments and forms gas.
- Leaky gut: toxins, cholesterol and fats leak into the bloodstream and lymph and affects the health of our other organs. Often the weakest.
- Poor energy: toxicity leads to poor oxygen distribution in the body. Without oxygen, energy is low. A tired body does not throw off toxins well.
- Stimulates growth of dangerous bacteria and parasites.
- All of the above often leads to chronic inflammatory conditions such as; acne, eczema, anxiety, depression, weight gain/loss, autoimmunity, chronic fatigue, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, PCOS, thyroid disorders and heart irregularities.
If your digestive health needs some extra TLC why not schedule a naturopathic appointment today.
Organic Liquorice Root Glycyrrhiza glabra
Key actions: Mild laxative, Anti-inflammatory, Demulcent (relieves irritation and inflammation), Adrenal agent (helps to relieve stress), Anti-spasmodic (relieves muscle spasms and cramps).
Organic Aniseed: Pimpinella anisum
Organic Ginger Root: Zingiber officinale
Ginger relives stomach cramps, nausea and helps improve circulation.
Key actions: Anti-spasmodic (relieves muscle spasms and cramps), Anti-inflammatory, Carminative (reduces excessive wind), Stimulant, Anti-septic, Diaphoretic, Rubefacient (improves circulation).
Organic Cayenne Pepper: Capsicum annum
Cayenne pepper improves digestion and elimination of waste and is an excellent spice for weight loss.
Key actions: Digestive and elimination support, Weight loss (suppresses hunger, regulates blood sugar), Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Anti-fungal, Anti-irritant (inhibits acid secretion), Cancer preventative, Relieves migraine pain.
“I bought some of Lynda’s BetterMe Tea yesterday and it is delicious, I followed your instructions and added the lemon. What a fantastic product with a great taste, I am a big tea drinker and I would totally recommend Lynda’s BetterMeTea!”
"This has fast become my favourite tea!! So refreshing and the light pepper kick is a fantastic touch. After a couple of days incorporating into a daily routine it helps get things ‘moving’ very naturally with no discomfort at all. I’m a fan!"